Our local communities are vibrant places to work and live, and we understand that they are made even better by sharing our success with those who need and deserve our help.
- Local Hiking Trail Maintenance with Sutro Stewards at Mount Sutro in San Francisco.
- Earth Day Cleanup annual initiative to clean up trash from Lake Merritt.
- Supporting the Troops by helping Blue Star Moms create over 800 care packages.
- Renovate Nearly 70 Local Homes and Community Centers by participating in National Rebuilding Day, as a guest of Cooley LLP.
- Support the fight against AIDS during the AIDS Walk San Francisco.
- Feed thousands of local underprivileged people by preparing food boxes for San Francisco Food Bank and organizing canned food drives.
- Donate school supplies to San Mateo Park Elementary School.
- Host a blood drive by organizing an in-office Red Cross station for employees.
- Purchase holiday gifts during Family Giving Tree’s Operation Wishlist program. Discovia has also stepped in to help other sponsors fulfill wishes.
- Support additional local and national charities through an annual TisBest holiday campaign. Discovia clients receive gift cards to be used toward a charity of their choice.
- Encourage individual volunteering by issuing a monthly calendar of individual volunteer opportunities.